[IPk] Re: Blistering sites

I used to have the same problem with blistering when I used the QR sets,
awful welts and redness. I changed to silhouettes, which was great for a
while although the needles are terribly long.  I now use the new sets (can't
remember what they are called) which twist and release to undo them. I now
have no problems with blistering or redness when I remove them.  It seems to
be a better type of adhesive on these.  I would advise you to phone Minimed
and ask for some free samples to try out.  It worked for me.

7 years minimed pump