Re: [IPk] Help on saving cash on reservoir minimed

I've used a reservoir for up to about 4 or 5 times with absolutely no
problems. The main problem is that the longer you use it for, the more the
lubricant wears off, so the plunger can get stuck eventually.
If you use the long fill method with the Minimed, you should be able to use
it at least twice, with the short fill method, about 4 times (but I wouldn't
really advise using it more than twice as a rule, just to be on the safe
side). I once went away for 2 weeks and forgot to take any spare reservoirs.
I used the same one all that time and it was fine.