Re: [IPk] Help on saving cash on reservoir minimed

> Has anyone had a go at using there reservoir more than once.
>
> I was told that the reservoir can only be used once because of the
> lubrication that's in it and now I am wondering can I use it twice.
> . I understand the company telling us to use it only once.
>
> But can I save a little cost if used twice.
>
> PLEASE LET ME KNOW,  IF POSSIBLE

hearsay only !!!  it appears that the lubricant is adequate for two
uses but not more. This has been reported on the US list. I don't
have any first hand knowledge. There are issues with sterility as
well with re-use of a throw away product.

Michael