[IPk] Is it really that good?

I am Julian's partner.  I am worried that he is expecting to much from this pump.  He is currently looking through all the Disetronic info on an almost constant basis, just like a man buying a new BMW.  He has a few health problems that could be associated with his diabetes.  Some of the main being constant tiredness, some people would call it just being lazy.  He also gets irratable often. Sometimes in the past things have got so bad he has ended up having fits.  Nobody has ever been able to decide whether it is epilepsy or his diabetes.  I am worried that this pump may not be the miricle he is hoping for and that he will find that he has wasted his money.  The local health trust does not fund pumps around here.  I would be very grateful for your comments, particularly from people who experienced health problems prior to going on the pump and have found some of them to be resolved.