Re: [IPk] Sites

Hi Julian

When I was on MDI I would very rarely ever use my abdomen as an injection
site, just couldn't face the thought of giving myself an injection in that
area - not to sure why. My skin seemed to be a bit more sensitive to pain
of the needle pricks.

However, when I first switched over to the pump I was still not that keen
on the idea but I forced myself to. These days I am okay with it.

Kind regards