Re: [IPk] D Tron/H Tron

Hi Juilian

I think you will find "batteries are included". I am not sure if it varies
or not but when I started my trial period it included the pump, case,
batteries, manual and infusion sets for the trial period plus one or two
other bits.

The training I received was the full training course ie 1.5 - 2days worth.

Kind regards

Steven