Re: [IPk] Sites

Check out this page from the IP-UK website:

Considering the alternatives, I've stuck with (sorry, accidental pun!) my
tummy.  Ain't no way I'm putting a needle as long as that of my
Tender/Silhoutte set anywhere else!  For dependable absorption, the abdomen is
generally recommended anyway, right?  On the other hand, as John said, years
and years of picking the same infusion sites can reduce absorption; maybe
someday I'll find other places better and more palatable.

IDDM 7+ years; MiniMed pumper 5+ years; a little squeamish 20+ yearsGet more
from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com