From: "patti mack" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: 26 December 2001 23:56
Subject: [IPk] Glucowatch

> Hi! My name is Patti. I live in the state of Pennsylvania in the U.S.A. I
have been on the minimed 508 pump for two years. I recently experienced a
severe hypoglycemic episode which made me loose consciousness and have
seizures for several hours before my husband found me. Thank God he found me
and administered glucogon before it was too late. Because of this episode,
I'm very anxious to purchase a glucowatch. Is anyone familiar with this
devise? The reason I wanted to join the pump site in the U.K. was to
hopefully find someone who is using the glucowatch or knows of someone using
it. The glucowatch is not yet available in the U.S.A. but is available in
the U.K. without a prescription. I'm currently in contact with someone in
Scotland who is helping me obtain the glucowatch however she has no
knowledge about the device. I would greatly appreciate any information.
Wishing all of you a happy and healthy new year!