Re: [IPk] Glucowatch

Hi Patti
Its me Donald.

When I was asked to go on to the pump I also looked in to getting a watch
and did.

You are allowed if I remember 2 week as a trial test and I put the watch
through it's trial's.

I work as a Chef in a Kitchen and this was one of the problems I found with
the watch the environment is too hot for it to work, and I did not get any
readings when at work.

At home in the night I was getting low sugars,  and it kept ringing to tell
me that I was to low and the other reading it tells you is perspiration and
that's what you get when you are too low.

So my opinion of the watch is if you live or work in a normal temperature
you will get a reading and at night if you are too low it will tell you.

So depending on your situations in life work ect, will all depend on weather
the watch will work.

I did send the watch back and I got the cost of the watch refunded back,  I
however had to pay for the sensors and they cost #50 for a box of 16 sorry I
do not know what it is in $ the watch cost #250.00

I found them every helpful when I was trying it out and they told me that
they will be bring out a now watch and hopefully this one will be able to
deal with a selection of different environments.
Good luck Donald