[IPk] Re: Cathator Life

Having had the pump for nearly 20 years, always using abdomen as site,
changing every 5/6 days, I can report virtually no change in skin condition
apart from slight loss of body hair around area covered by tape . I have
noticed when on holiday that my abdomen tans more/better than the rest of my
body that is usually covered. I think the trick is to use different sites
and I have always used microbore tape. In the pre pumping days (10 years of
injecting) I never suffered from "hard" skin, but again I think this came
from very varied injection sites.
Ian Grant