[IPk] Not For John Davis Eyes !

Calling all older UK pumpers ! A letter from Cherie Booth in our local rag asked for nominations for the annual NOJO(not old,just older) awards, which have to be nominated before 14 January 2002. I thought it might be helpful if as many as possible could ask for a nomination form and nominate John Davis for the outstanding achievement or quality of life category. As a spin off it may promote knowlegde of or interest in insul;in pumps and raise the funding issue.
If you will help, a nomination form can be got from Catherine Howley 020 7239 1922, and remember it must be back with them by 14 January.