Re: [IPk] Cathator Life

In message <001901c18a5c$166ab200$email @ redacted>, Dave Sayer
<email @ redacted> writes
>     I often clean my sites with the little medi-swabs I think they are
>alcohol based I wonder if they might have caused a problem but its probably

My understanding is that alcohol causes a problem (on the outside, on
the inside, if you know what it does, no problem!) because it dries the
skin out, so you get lots of little cracks, which harbour nasty little

The advice I was given that it's the hands which need to be really,
really clean, the stomach doesn't even need washing.

Best wishes to all,

(dm30+, 508 6months +, 14 day average bgs now running at half what they
were this time last year).
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)