Re: [IPk] Cathator Life

      I'm afraid to say I often manage 7 days without a problem, I do keep
an eye on my site and as I do an average of 10 bg's a day i don't often see
any problems. I did have an abcess removed last christmas but as far as i
remember it was from a 3 day insertion. If I am getting a problem its
normally the second day and it starts with severe itcheness.
     But alas I've secumbed to another abcess well actually its THREE, one
develped about 3 weeks ago I had to go to casulty and they were going to cut
it out but they wanted  to give it a last try on antibiotics, which must
have helped a bit but its still there and gradually getting smaller.
    So I started inserting on the opposite side of my tummy but two more
rapidly developed so now I have gone back to my novopen for about a week to
hopefully let it clear up which is a shame as I've got a new D-tron I'am
dying to get onto,
     I often clean my sites with the little medi-swabs I think they are
alcohol based I wonder if they might have caused a problem but its probably
     Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone over the festive

Best regards