From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of estelle lucas
Sent: 21 December 2001 15:27
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Cathator Life

Matthew,

You should be changing a rapid every 2 days and a tender every 2 to 3
days.
If you leave a set any longer than that then you run the risk of  site
infections and possible high blood sugars which could lead to ketones
and
worse.  Seven days on one needle is in my opinion FAR too long no matter
how
comfortable it feels at the time.

Hope this helps

Kind regards