[IPk] Cathator Life

I'm sure the question must have been asked hundreds of times, however I have
no knowledge other than from my own limited use.
How long can I safely expect a catheter to last (in use), at present I seem to
cope with seven days. I change my catheter when the cartridge runs out, which
seems to fit in well with enabling air removal. What is the experience with
other users?

I tend to use the one piece tube and needle items, thus air removal from the
tube is not possible (easily) once the needle is inserted