[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #654- Bolus for Alcohol

If you look at the UK Mail archives you will find a posting on 21 August
2000 that relates the story of a serious medically supervised test regarding
bolus/pints of real ale (I recollect it was Fullers London Pride). The
experiment was done in 1981 but I still use the results today. However the
key message is that everyone is different and you really need to do the
procedure I describe in that posting.
Yours Aye

Ian Grant