RE: [IPk] Bolus for alcohol?

Hello Richie

A lot of post on this issue - everyone's favourite topic!  I
am with you on this one.  I do not need to correct for a gin
and slimline tonic but I do correct for white wine and red
wine (more for white than red even though I always drink dry
or v dry wine).  My blood sugar will fall but not until
around 10.00 am the next morning (a common phenomena I
understand and only if I have drunk quite a lot is it really
noticeable).  I now use 1 unit for every 1/4 bottle of white
wine (2 small glasses) although I never needed to correct
when I was on a pen - strange.

Have fun trying it out.

IDDM 24 yrs 508 5 months
Beverley Smith