Re: [IPk] Bolus for alcohol?

Hi Richie,
      Yes I use to do the same as you I use to drink Miller Lite, if that
wasn't available carling fosters or similar, the cho content would always go
up whilst drinking I know they say alcohol lowers the blood sugars but mine
use to go up and I never went hypo either, a friend of mine she use to be
the same, I don't know if its different with spirits.
     I havn't drunk in a year and a half so I don't really know how I'd be
now, whilst were on alcohol I've drunk some of this kalibar alcohol free
stuff but I cant find out the sugar content and my sugars do go up a bit
high, I know someone posted it on the site recently, could they send it to
me or put it on the site again.

Best regards