Re: [IPk] intense contact after commencing treatment and weight gain

>Some people lose weight, some gain it, some stay the same.

That's what I've heard too. For me I lost a bit, and it has stayed off. I'd
like to think this is because I now eat less than I used to (no more
feeding the insulin). But in the past I've noticed that whenever I change
insulin, my body weight/shape changes slightly.

I recently also lost maybe half a stone when I cut wheat out of my diet,
and my blood pressure seems to be down. I'm still following this diet and
it's going fine. I've been tested and I'm not coeliac. But it may be a
wheat allergy. Don't know. My doctor took the view that if I'm happy, he's
happy. <shrug>

mailto:email @ redacted