[IPk] cure

would I rather have a surgical procedure every 10 yrs
You bet- if it really controlled my BG while minimising hypos
Whatever form of cure/control I'd still want to do multple daily BG tests
due to awareness of the complexities of BG control as well as general

( fluctuated from 13 to 9 to 13 to 9 to 1.8 today and feeling crap as a
result of this.Thought insulin requirements were increasing due to hormones
but thwarted once again)