[IPk] Pump funding

Hi all,

There have been a few e-mails to me in reply to the message below which has been attributed to me but unfortunately I did not write it in the first place!:

> >iam desperately thinking of pump as an answer to my lack of control but
> its
>  > cost and lack support in my area is stopping me can you tell me how
> do
>  > u manage yourself and how much you need pump company chekups etc thancx
I hope the person looking for the info on pump funding in England actually
is getting the replies as well. I am in Ireland and have had my pump for the
past two days! I am delighted with it and immediately had one of my first
days without a hypo or going over ten but I think this was probably a bit of
a 'honeymoon' period as I had a bit of insulatard left in my system. I am
sure there will be a few days/weeks of hard work to sort out my basal rates.
Thank you Elizabeth for your offer of advice anyway!

Kind regards,
Richard Walsh