[IPk] Out of Office AutoReply: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non -member submission from ["Richard Walsh" <email @ redacted>]

I am now out of the office until Thursday 13th December.  I shall reply to
your e-mail once I am back, however, if your query is urgent, please contact
Nicola van Spall on 01224 252143.  Thank you.  Audrey
Scottish Enterprise Network

Headquarters Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay