Re: [IPk] urgent info request re: children

Hi Elizabeth,

I cannot imagine what you are all going through at the moment.
Unfortunately I do not know alot about treating DM in children, but I can
recommend an excellent book that discusses all aspects of DM.  It is called
Insulin Dependent Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Adults and was
written by Ragnar Hanas.  It is an excellent reference point and deals
specifically with the DM issues you listed.

I hope some others on the list are able to provide some more useful help,
and please give my regards to your partner and her family.

PS I tried to send this to your hotmail account but apparently it does not