Re: [IPk] Mind Warp: Pump side effects

> A frind of mine calls her dishwasher Moab. I believe there is a biblical
> reference there. Answers on a postcard. (And did you know that 1 Samuel 14
> v24- describes a hypo? Well I never...)
>
> John

Hmm, well there's a Psalm that has the line "Moab is my washpot"  though I
have no idea which one it is (and also a book by Stephen Fry with the same
title!)

>(And did you know that 1 Samuel 14
> v24- describes a hypo? Well I never...)

Hmm, in my Bible it doesn't seem to describe a hypo - it just describes them
not being allowed to eat all day and being (naturally) a little bit pissed
off and hungry. But it's probably more hypo-like in a more modern version :-)
Di