Re: [IPk] Statistical Software Required

> Does anyone know of any software that will let me generate the following:
>
> * Graph of moving average of blood glucose measurements, with the
"average"
> period defined either as a number of readings, or a number of days.
>
> * Graph of standard deviation of blood glucose measurements, again with
the
> "sample" period defined either as a number of readings, or a number of
days.

In fact all the main meter manufacturers have their own systems. The Roche
software probably has the most functionality, particularly the professional
version which is designed for managing a clinic. In my own practice, though,
I use precision-link, because of its simplicity.

I don't know that any of the available systems have quite the level of
statistical sophistication that you are seeking Julian, and as a
fellow-pumper, I'm not really sure what it will do for you! Nonetheless, you
might get this function with a non-diabetes programme like Excel or
epi-info?

Tony O'S