Re: [IPk] Statistical Software Required

>Does anyone know of any software that will let me generate the following:

A good starting point would be

Take a look and let us know what you find. Rick Mendosa seems to have
logged every known piece of diabetes software...

But I can tell you now... you won't find anything that does exactly what
you want. Almost by definition. And if you try to write your own, it will
be more than a few weekends' work. More like a few weekends each month for
the next year or two!!! Been there. Done that. And I'm still not happy with
it. It's called mission creep :-)

But it's all good clean fun!

mailto:email @ redacted