RE: [IPk] Statistical Software Required

Thanks Ken

It can give me a figure on it's "Pie-Chart" screen for the Standard
Deviation - e.g., if I enter a start date and end date 30 days apart it can
give me a figure such as 5.0mmol/l - this will just be one point on my
graph.

What I'm after however is a graph of ALL the figures of this sort from all
the 30 day intervals e.g., for the last year - and that would require me to
type in 365 pairs of dates, write down each figure,, and draw the graph
myself.

I'm hoping to find some software that will save me all that work.

Is that a bit clearer?

Regards

Julian