Re: [IPk] Statistical Software Required

Julian wrote:
"Does anyone know of any software that will let me generate the following:

* Graph of moving average of blood glucose measurements.....Graph of standard
deviation of blood glucose measurements.....My normal upload software is
Medisense Precision Link 2.2, which isn't this sophisticated."

I haven't got any software that you require, but I also use Precision Link
2.2. Perhaps I misunderstand you but doesn't the Precision Link 2.2 give you
this information. In the Statistics section of the program, you can get
averages and standard deviations for whatever time span you want.