[IPk] Statistical Software Required

Does anyone know of any software that will let me generate the following:

* Graph of moving average of blood glucose measurements, with the "average"
period defined either as a number of readings, or a number of days.

* Graph of standard deviation of blood glucose measurements, again with the
"sample" period defined either as a number of readings, or a number of days.

I have data with exact recording times in either world or American units.

I could write my own software, but it would take a couple of weekends to put
a decent interface on it, and I thought there might be something out there
already.

My normal upload software is Medisense Precision Link 2.2, which isn't this
sophisticated.

Thanks for any help.

Julian