[IPk] Pet names for pumps

Hi Julian

A message from a  young pump user in the USA.  Sorry to continue this thread
I won't say anymore after this. Julian maybe your still a child at heart!?!?

> Joshua's pump is named Jericho.....got a little Biblical thing going -
> all the help we can get!
> Toninette
> Craig
> Jacob (6)
> Joshua (4) dx'd 18m Type I Diabetes
> Pumping with Jericho July 2001
> Nebraska

 And another:-

>We don't pump, but she does have pet names for each of her 3 meters so I am
sure she would name her pump >too.
 >The one at our house is Lucy, school is Anne, and mom's house is Laurel.
I have no idea where she got those >names from, >but that is what she calls
them and now that I am downloading the meters that is how I label the files
>.Courtney partner to Bill (father to Becka 9 (d'xd @ 7, T1, 3-4 daily
shots) a