[IPk] Mind warp: side effects

	Dear All

	Thanks for making me laugh - I vote for the Blue Peter approach -
then we could all get badges if we come up with a top name!

	Being the obsessive kind of person I am I will now consider naming
my pump.  Indeed, why stop at naming - let's have a naming party, celebrate
its birthday, give it a Xmas present, give it a place at the dinner

	Audrey (terrible with names, so the less people/things with names
that I have to remember the better!!)

Scottish Enterprise Network

Headquarters Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw