RE: [IPk] Pump trials etc

John

>Ingrid,
>
> You will need to be referred by your GP. It is possible to
make an
> appointment yourself but you would have to live within the
> Royal Free area,
> (Camden & Islington Health Authority).

Surely you don't have to live in the area of the hospital you
choose?  I live in Sunningdale, Berks (Windsor/Reading area)
but I asked to go to St Thomas's and now to Guys.  I am not
in their health authority area but my Health Authority pay
the bill to keep me quiet (quietish) I think.

Bev

_______________________________________
Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422
Fax: 0118 929 2660
> You will need to be referred by your GP. It is possible to
make an
> appointment yourself but you would have to live within the
> Royal Free area,
> (Camden & Islington Health Authority).
>
> If you would like further details, you could phone me on
01590 677911.

________
> This message has been checked for all known viruses by the
> Message Labs Virus Control Centre.

Registered in England No: 3763515
Registered Address:
			100 Thames Valley Park Drive