[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IPk] Pump trials etc


You will need to be referred by your GP. It is possible to make an
appointment yourself but you would have to live within the Royal Free area,
(Camden & Islington Health Authority).

If you would like further details, you could phone me on 01590 677911.

John Davis,
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml