RE: [IPk] Pump trials etc

Julian

I used to be seen once a year for 10 minutes at St Thomas's
now I am seen once every 2 -3 months (as a new pump user) at
Guys.  This should go down to once every 6 months shortly.  I
have now been on the pump for 4 months (Seen Dr Pickup 3
times) and my HbA1C on Monday was 5.9! Gobsmacking.

Bev
Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader