RE: [IPk] Pump trials etc

Hi Julian

I asked my consultant (at St Thomas's) to transfer me to a
consultant who could help me with a pump (hence I moved to
Guys).  I told my GP after I had the pump on trial (and
required a change of prescription)and he now supports my
funding application.  I am not sure this is the conventional
route but it worked for me.

Bev

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist