Re: [IPk] Log Books

I have not seen the Minimed log book, but I make my own. Using Word, one can
insert a table and select the number of columns and rows that is needed.  Row
width cand be selected, but remains constant while column widths are
adjustable after you select the number needed. I usually draw what I want on
paper, then affix the lables before starting.  Hope it works for you as it is
a wonderful way to track what you consume.  BW