Re: [IPk] Log Books

>I'm after a log book which will let me record carbs at meals as well as bg
>I heard that Minimed had such a log book.
>Any ideas?

I've seen a very good Disetronic logbook - individual sheets that last a
week I think. You then transfer each sheet to a main file that you store at
home. But I don't use one, since I'm lazy.

Can MiniMed or Disetronic provide these sheets free-of-charge to anyone who
wants them? It would seem like ideal advertising... If you come to choose a
pump, you are far more likely to choose the pump of the company whose
logbook you've been using for 2 years.

Perhaps Ray or Estelle could comment :-)

mailto:email @ redacted