[IPk] Pump trials etc

Can anyone advise me as to how best to tackle trialling a pump.

I know that companies do a 30 day trial, but how should this be related to
medical support, clinics, GPs etc.

In particular, who should be talked to in which order!

(Not planning anything yet, but researching how to do it).

My D clinic is at the Royal Free in London, consultant Dr Press. My GP is
Hampstead Group Practice, next door to the Royal Free - still working out
which of about 3 Drs.