RE: [IPk] Re: pump user survey

Hi Tony

I think it sounds like a great idea.  I would be interested
to take part and to see the results.  As for intrusive, if
it's anonymous I don't belive it can be intrusive.  I have
just had to fill-in a team-building personality questionaire
for work which has been analysed and returned to me.  That is
very intrusive, although as everyone else seems to have
turned out quite stable and I appear to be an evil witch I
probably would think that!

I hope you get a good response

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist