[IPn] The last one

The Insulin Pumpers Fall pledge drive is all but over. We need only
to raise a smidgen over $200 and there is one remaining CHALLENGE
from New York for you to match $100. This dollar for dollar challenge
will just about put us over the top for fall. 10 contribution of
$10.00 or 4 contributions of $25.00 and we've done it!! For the over
3000 of you that have not made a contribution, won't you part with a
few buck to support your favorite on-line forum?

If you are financially able and enjoy the friendship and support you
find here, please contribute  a few dollars a year to support Insulin
Pumpers. Less than a movie and popcorn, a magazine subscription or a
month of your local paper will help immensely. Join the almost 400
other supporters of YOUR forum and make a contribution today.

To make a contribution toward this challenge, or to make a continuing
gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====