[IPk] New pages on Insulin Pumpers UK website

2 new page have just been added to the Insulin Pumpers UK website:

* Seven-year-old Sam Dysch went with his new pump on a Diabetes UK Family
Weekend. His father Andrew Dysch tells us all about it

* Audrey Sheal wrote this letter to her diabetes doctor at the Aberdeen
Royal Infirmary. She looks back over her first year with an insulin pump

The Parents and Kids section we talked about last month is still in the
pipeline, and I hope to have more news about that soon.

John Neale, website editor
Insulin Pumpers UK

mailto:email @ redacted