[IPk] Insulin Pumpers Support Group

To all fellow pumpers (and anyone interested in pumping),

A few of us in the Oxford/Northants area are interested in forming a group
meeting regularly (perhaps monthly) to talk about insulin pumping: to share
experiences, frustrations, successes, exchange information, and connect with
people who have similar struggles with Type I diabetes. Our hope is to give
people the opportunity to realize they do not have to struggle alone.

We are meeting in Oxford, on the 11th of January. If you would like to join
us, you would be most welcome. For more information, please contact me at
email @ redacted

All the Best,