[IPk] funding

I see your point and it is in some ways valid. I'm fully self funding but
fortunately earning . What really freaks me is that those with genuinely no
means to support the " habit" may not be able to use the pump for financial
I would give up a lot before the pump, including, if I did't need it for
work, my car. (well I think my hypo perception was getting worse anyway and
may well have reached the point where I would have been un fit to drive)

I recently had someone react to the pump with interest and marvel about the
gadgets and choices available to us now. Obviously in a lot of cases,
choices only available if you can afford them. What rritates sometimes as
often people see it as a luxury not a clinical necessity

Rant over