Re: [IPk] Disetronic batteries

I had some problems months ago with the batteries which disetronic replaced
no problem at all, nowadays I seem to get about 30-40 days I suppose I don't
keep a real tight check on it but obviously it also depends on functions,
bolus, etc used daily and lights and vibro models.
    I have my upgrade the D-Tron and was going to start on Insulin but alas
I have a very servere abbcess at the moment so I am puting it off for a

Best regards