[IPn] Security breach

For those of you that use browser access to the Insulin Pumpers web
site, sometime early Sunday morning the system was breached by a
hacker. It will take me a little time to track down what has been
damaged and make temporary repairs to the system so that you can
access IP mail using the web. My apologies, there is a lot of work to
do to repair this an not ever enough time. I will do my best to
restore your service asap.