Re: [IPk] batteries

The last two times I have replaced the batteries in my Disetronic H-Tron I
got 14 days and 10 days respectively from the new batteries. My previous
average had been 38 days on a new set of batteries. I voiced this concern to
Disetronic who has promised to send two new sets of batteries at no cost and
requested that I keep the packaging next time so that I could give them the
l0t number in case of future premature failure.