Re: [IPk] Re: Glargine

>Rhoda is Novalog widely used in the UK at this time? I recently switched to
>it from Humalog (in a pump) and now 10 days into the experiment I find thaqt
>my peaks, valleys and wild excursions are greatly smoothed out. Oh yes, I am
>using much less insulin as well.

Hi BW -

You never told us where you're from... I'm guessing it's US or Canada.

What the Americans call Novolog is called NovoRapid in Europe, and, yes, I
believe it is becoming increasingly popular as a rapid insulin, but I've no
idea what the NovoRapid/Humalog split is.

Funny isn't it how the same insulin can work so differently in different
people. And even stranger how the action of an insulin can change over the
years in some people.

mailto:email @ redacted