[IPk] glargine

I saw a graph showing the action of glargine. It wasn't completely smooth
although the peak was far less pronounced. also, I think it's action
gradually wore off, so presumably there would be some flexibility re timing
of the injection.
The slightly worrying thing is that it may well be pushed to the top of
priorities for NICE evaluation, leaving pumps behind, as it presumabley is
considerably cheaper than CSII.
At least the daily hazards that we have to subject ourselves to are being
recognized and some attemts made to deal with them

I personally am convinced I would be worse off with glargine, due more to
varying requirements from one day to the next which are easier to deal with
on CSII, rather than a huge dawn or dusk rise. ( actually I have a constant
rate from midnight to 7 am