Re: [IPk] Static electricity

>I can't seem to get into the archive of messages with the user name and
>password you have instructed me to use.  Am I doing something wrong?

Nothing wrong Diane - just too quick :-)

Our antiquated system updates the central list of "authorised users" just
once a day, and it does it at midnight Pacific time. I put your approval
through at 01:32 Pacific time, so you just missed today's update. You
should find it works ok tomorrow.

mailto:email @ redacted