[IPk] Season's Greetings

Hi everyone,

Sorry that I have been very quiet since returning from holiday a couple of
months ago. I came back with a miserable cold (the one John Neale was
talking about), you surprised me that it was doing the rounds in Germany at
the same time John. It took quite some time to get back to normal and since
then I have just been very busy. However, I could not let the year end
without wishing everyone a very happy Christmas and a happy & healthy year
in 2001.

Hope that you all keep well and enjoy the food and drink over the holiday

Barry Squire
Compliments of the season to you all from my wife Yvonne also.